05 21 18
10 Places I Will Visit Before I Die
Everyday, I sit at my computer and hammer out as much creative stuff as I can in a day. Most days, that is no problem. But, sometimes, I need a change of scenery, some movement, some action, some newness to stir me. Traveling is my favorite way to get things shakin’. Even if it is a mini-trip to the beach near my house or leaving the office to work out of a coffeeshop for the day, for me small changes can produce big results in the way of productivity and inspiration. On occasion, though, I need something huge, something that will do more than just stir, but stagger…something so awesome it completely changes the way I see everything after experiencing it. On those occasions, only a big time adventure to will do. So, before I die, I will be packing up the wife and kids and heading out to adventure, to see some of the world’s most amazing wonders. Here are a few I will be checking out in the coming years…you’re welcome to join me.
1. Preachers Rock, Preikestolen, Norway
2. Four Seasons Hotel – Bora Bora
3. Capilano Suspension Bridge, Vancouver, British Columbia
4. Seljalandsfoss Waterfall on the South Coast of Iceland
5. Petra – Jordan (at night)
6. Riomaggiore, Italy
7. Sky Lantern Festival – Taiwan.
9. Yushan National Park, Taiwan
10. Tian Tan Buddha on Lantau Island, Hong Kong
Adding an eleventh, because I dig caves…
11. Devetashkata Cave – Bulgaria
and adding an twelfth because my wife is Irish and she loves her some clovers…